Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Alrighty Then, Off To Portugal.

Sorry to leave you with such a short last post. But I just posted three...geez, relax. 

I leave tomorrow for Flores. The trip should be around 2 weeks. And then free internet! Whoo!

Anywho, I hope everyone is doing great. The past two days have been pretty much the same. Oatmeal/coffee/chores/beach/sunset in the cockpit/sleep. You know, the tough kinda life. 

But seriously, I'm gonna stink when I get into Portugal. But I hear they have good cheese!

I have to go catch a bus, I'm late already! I will talk to you all again in two weeks!

The Johnson

1 comment:

  1. my dudeeeeeee! hope all's good and the trip's as stellar as it looks. by looking at the pics, i'm psyched for you. keep posting the good vibes. can't wait to catch up when all's said and experienced.

    bonus: topsail . august . 2 weeks . bro-time

    ReplyDelete