Friday, June 5, 2009

Last Full Day in ASHEVILLE!

Well,

Today is the beginning of my last day in Asheville. In 24 hours, I will be in my packed out SUV headed to Virginia. I've figured out how to pack all of my stuff into a small duffel bag and a backpack...which is pretty impressive to me. I think I'm gonna smell real bad. But hopefully, so will everyone else...1) So I don't feel bad, 2) So our stenches will mix and mingle...and start to smell like home. Too much??? Hopefully salt air has some kind of anti-bacterial/anti-stench properties.

In other news, I finally got my freaking Arc'Teryx jacket that I've been waiting for. It got here a week ago, but everyone thought it'd be funny if they waited until my last day to give it to me...funny right? I hate these people.

Just kidding.

But seriously...Here's the jacket.


Friends...Family...Acquaintances....that thing is sexy.

So I am unbelievably excited right now. I put on War Paint....Seriously, check it out...


Awesome...I'm so bored right now.

But seriously, Asheville...you have been good to me. I hope I enjoy this last day in your warm, loving bosom.

I'm ending on that note...(single man tear.....crap, pulled a Sloan again)


1 comment: