Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Bye Bye Sloans

Well,

I had to say goodbye...half-asleep...to the Sloan's this morning at 6 am. It will be the last time I see them for awhile, since when they come back, I will be gone.

It has been a very abrupt change, from living with a family of four, to all of a sudden living by myself, and then moving out in a week. It's safe to say, I will miss this place.

When I look around it's scuffed walls (only to about 4 feet high), complete with intercom system from the early to late seventies, I can't help but reminisce...

...Of times when Sloan and I took out that annoying wall, requiring only minor electrician skill and a crowbar, and installed a step...

...Or when Hannah had a baby on the new wood floor...

...Or when a tree demolished the drive way, and those crazy dudes helped us cut it up...and then stole the chainsaw blade...

...Or when we played guitar hero for about 90 hours total in one month...

...Or when, at 7 am some days, Asher would wake up, come over and stand next to my bed, and yell into my ear "WAKE UP BEN!!!", just like the effin Wiggles...

(Speaking of Wiggles, the new yellow dude freaks me out)

...Max has goobies...

...Really funny arguments about...oh I don't know...Squats...

...Watching t.v. shows I would never watch in my own time, such as:
-Biggest Loser
-Amazing Race
-Biggest Loser

...Learning what it's really like to be married with children...

...Sloan falling down the stairs...

There's so much more...I can't possibly go on.

Anyways, Thanks to the Sloans for two wonderful years...Holy #@!* (crap)...it's been two years.

Love you guys...*single tear*...pulled a Sloan.

No comments:

Post a Comment