Saturday, May 23, 2009

Remodelin and Arguin

Until I get a camera, you guys won't really understand, to the fullest extent, anything that I'm talking about. Like how we (Sloan, Turd, Mas, and me) just dominated that kitchen remodel in a totally impromptu thrashing of wood, drywall, and linoleum (which sucks...stop putting linoleum in your kitchens, idiots). Or how, to break the cabinets down into small enough pieces to fit into the dumpster, Turd, Mas (kinda) and I threw them(the cabinets) against a tree...after which they splintered into a million pieces...which we immediately regretted because then we had to pick them up.

But I will tell you about some very ridiculous arguments that have erupted between these four men (and by four, I mean three)...past, present...and I'm not a future teller.

Argument #1)  What sport/athletes is/are the most athletically challenging?
Ben - Gymnastics
Sloan - Decathlon
Turd - Football...

Gymnastics wins...I don't care what you have to say...those dudes are jacked, have hand/eye coordination, and are all around beasts. I don't care if they are 5 feet tall. Iron Cross...can you do that???...I rest my case.

Argument #2) Is the statement "Lebron is better because Kobe is a douche bag" valid??
Ben - No
Sloan - No answer
Turd - Yes

Not valid...because comparatively, Kobe and Lebron are both douche bags....I say that respectively.

Argument #3) Not really an argument...Sloan was just being a baby about playing Guitar Hero and wouldn't say please. (You're the man Sloan, thanks for letting me live with you for the past two years...it's awesome and so are you ;)

And that, my friends, is the only "emoticon" I will ever post.

I love my mom.

3 comments:

  1. I twice served LeBron an extra large, extra thick banana milkshake. He would frequent the restaurant Swenson's which I worked at while in undergrad. That's my claim to LeBron's fame and why I would agree with LeBron being better! :) Go Cavs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to mention that I certainly do agree that gymnastics is more challenging. However, you could just CrossFit and combine the track and gymnastic world. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, Yes you could, and then you would definitely be at the peak of human capability...at least athletically.

    Next time I get a milkshake...I know what it'll be.

    ReplyDelete