Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Halfway

We are halfway!

800 miles to go! It's all down hill from here man. Time has now lost all value, except calculating when we will get to Flores.

Sleeping, Eating, Reading...That's the schedule.

It's refreshing, and at the same time, really annoying. You really have to let go of everything...I have really had to realize that I am not in control, and cant do a thing to make us get there any sooner. Just gotta loosen up out here in the big blue. 

Besides that, we have had good wind. We got to put the spinnaker up.

Pretty eh?

And I caught a big fish, but I couldn't t
ake a picture...why?  Uh because I was catching the fish. duh.

And we saw some dolphins, 
I got to steer, 
Saw another sunset, 

and sat somemore!


More tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. what up crapface? Chillin next to Turd at Saranac. So fun. our guys are killing it. The program...well..let's just say that "Lobster Boy" is one of the characters. Ouch.
    Miss you dude. pumped you're coming back home. Talk to you soon. Peace.

    ReplyDelete