Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My Family

Tonight...the night before Thanksgiving...I get to my parents apartment at 11:45. I sit down...eat some bangin food, and then my Dad asks me, "Hey Ben, you wanna go bowling?" To which I respond, "Naw."

He then turns the t.v. on to reveal my "family's" new Christmas present...a Wii.

Excitement filled the room as we picked our "Wiis" and proceeded to bowl.

But now...for the best part of the whole night. Me and my sister were talking junk to each other (of course). My mom walks up in front of the t.v. for her turn to bowl...walking past me on the way to her "spot"...and to shut me up...

She farts in my face...

And you wonder where I get it from...

1 comment:

  1. BEN!!!!!!! People USED to think I was dignified! You just HAD to tell them, didn't you?!?!?!?!?!?!?

    It's OK. I'm human, too... and Jesus loves me just the way I am.

    And it wasn't the "F" word, it was a "fluffy". Well, that's an "F" word, too.

    Love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete